Mr. Penny and the Dragon of Domeville: The Story of Us
is available NOW for purchase at www.balboapress.com
and all proceeds go to retire America's National Debt!
Join the Partnership for America's Future Now!
Say "YES!" to America's Tomorrow!
GET YOUR PENNIES ON!
Download Complete National Penny Project Kit
Good News, All!
There is something ordinary citizens can do to end the fiscal conundrum of the National Debt. We can simply give something back! We can choose to invoke the positive action of the Law of Reciprocity by giving something back to our beloved Country to retire our National Debt. This patriotic choice is made possible by the little known Public Law 87-58, signed by President John F. Kennedy in 1960 to empower every citizen to contribute money to our government on the condition that it is only used to retire the National Debt. This Statute of Liberty has sparked America's willingness to voluntarily pitch in to retire America's National Debt with the result that the Country was actually running a surplus in 1999. There are so many ways to say "Yes!"
"Let's get rollin', America!" Mr. Penny.
What can I do?
Choose to contribute your penny jar or another cash contribution to retire America's National Debt. Join the National Penny Project and send your gift to the Bureau of the Public Debt!
Choose to hold a Penny Rally in your town and get others to donate their penny jars and join the National Penny Project!
- Choose to sign the Declaration of Independence from the Debt!
- Choose to contact your Congressperson TODAY and ask him/her to support Congressman Rupperberger's (D MD) Bill HR 2879, the "Restoring Integrity to Public Debt Donations Act." It is now stuck in Ways and Means Committee and only YOU can get it back on track for passage. You can read more about it here: http://thomas.loc.gov and enter the Bill number: HR2879. Congressman Ruppersberger needs co-sponsors NOW!
- Choose to inform others of our power to create our own destiny!
- Choose to buy products that proudly display the "SAY YES TO AMERICA'S TOMORROW" logo and pledge to give 1% of all sales back to retire America's National Debt!
- Choose to get your kids and their schools, Scout groups and other groups involved collecting pennies to retire the Debt! Engage your kids in the National Penny Project to learn the 4 foundational Principles of Citizenship: Choice, Stewardship, Reciprocity and Unity!
AMERICA HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR EACH OF US...
NOW, AMERICA NEEDS OUR HELP!
THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO VOTE WITH OUR PENNIES AND START A MOVEMENT TO RETIRE OUR NATIONAL DEBT, SAVE OUR COUNTRY AND RECLAIM OUR COMMON FUTURE: ONE AMERICA: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE AND OF THE PEOPLE!
If Not NOW, when?
If Not US, who?
OUR FUTURE IS NOW!